We are caring cremation experts who promise each family we serve the highest level of:
- Courteous, professional service. Our dedicated staff will take care of all details, including prompt filing of required permits and notifications. Accurate completion of these essential documents not only ensures their acceptance by local or state agencies; it guarantees your loved one’s cremation will not be delayed.
- Respectful care of the deceased and timely completion of cremation process. Your loved one will be attended to by certified crematory operators; each of whom has been trained to provide both compassionate care for the deceased, and conscientious attention to detail throughout the cremation process.
- Safekeeping and prompt return of cremated remains. We know it’s important for the families we serve to know their loved one will be coming home as soon as possible. That’s why we promise to notify you as soon as their ashes become available, and safeguard their urn until the time you are ready to receive them.
- A memorial service to celebrate the life of the deceased. There are many advantages to taking some time to remember the life lived, share stories and laugh about all of the memories. Our team can help you plan a fitting memorial service with or without the cremation urn present, at our facility or in a place of your choosing.
We offer three cremation options; each can be modified to meet your needs:
- Traditional cremation services. These are much like a traditional funeral. The body of the deceased, placed in a specially-selected cremation casket, is the focal point of the service. A visitation can take place prior to the funeral service and the cycle is completed with the cremation rather than a traditional burial. Once the cremation has occurred, the cremated remains are returned to your family. You can then decide to scatter, bury, or retain the cremated remains in an urn.
- Memorial gathering after the cremation has taken place. This can occur at any time after the cremation process. The urn is usually on display at the service, which can take place in any setting preferred by the family.
- Direct cremation. This involves completion of all required paperwork and the transportation of the deceased from the hospital, home, nursing facility, or coroner’s office to the crematory.
Why You Should Think of Us as Your Trusted Cremation Services Provider
We’ve had years of experience serving many families, so we understand and respect your decisions. Not only that, we will take all the time you may need to make an informed decision. Call us today at 757-366-9260 or email us through the Contact Us form.