We’ve had the privilege of assisting many families with their funeral pre-planning. During the time we’ve spent with them, we’ve learned more about the reasons behind their decision to take funeral pre-planning seriously.
What We’ve Heard Over the Years
- Pre-planning my funeral was my way of showing my family just how much I love them.
- In pre-paying for my funeral arrangements, I’ve lessened the financial burden on those people I leave behind.
- I’m very independent and have always made all my own decisions.
- Some say I like to be in control of everything and they’re right!
- This way my family knows exactly what I want. No one has to get angry or fight, and no one has to feel guilty about making the wrong decision. When I’m gone, they will know what I want.
- I remember when my mother died. None of us kids knew what to do and absolutely none of us knew what she wanted. No one bothered to ask! I’m just not going to wait for my kids to ask me what I want. I’m going to tell them.
- I guess it’s because I want things done my way. I want to provide my funeral pre-arrangements to our local funeral home to make sure I get what I want.
These are just a few of the comments we’ve heard during funeral pre-arrangements. Chances are pretty good that some of these statements are true for you as well.
Let Us Help
If you’re ready to begin funeral pre-planning, the first can be taken in the privacy of your own home by using our online funeral pre-planning tool, pre-arrange online. Or, if you’d rather have guidance from one of our funeral pre-planning specialists, call us at 757-366-9260.